Tuesday 25 March 2014

Ideas Feedback:


What did i think of the feedback that was given about my ideas?

I was given feedback by Sophie and Casper and they both said which idea that they thought was best. They also gave me other cartoon that i could watch to give me some more inspiration. I thought that the feedback process was good as my class mates gave me reasons why my ideas did or didn't work. It also went well as they gave me ideas of what i could add into specific ideas. For example, in my short film it would be good to add some slapstick comedy into the film. 

Which idea am i going to continue with?

I think that i am going to continue with my idea of creating a television series with the idea of having a group of teenage boys who are at the same school together. The idea will consist of the boys coming home from school and getting up to mischief round each others houses. In each episode something will go wrong and the group have to solve the problem.  

Character that i am going to develop:

Dumb character in the teenage group:

Summary of the character:
The dumb character of the group has no worries and doesn't think about what he is doing. He is loud and is always annoying others. He likes to play games but sometimes gets into trouble at school. 

Keywords:
Personality: Loud, busy, annoying, fast, dumb, silly, troublemaker, energetic. 

Characters that are like the characters I want to create:










No comments:

Post a Comment