Thursday 1 May 2014

Using AE Flash

AE Flash:



Adobe Flash (formerly called Macromedia Flash) is a multimedia and software platform. it is used to create vector graphics, animations and games. After creation the files can be viewed in Adobe Flash Player. The program is also used to stream video and audio. it can be used to create advertisements and interactive media content for web pages. Flash can manipulate vector and raster graphics and provide text, drawings and animation.

To begin with I imported some existing drawings that were found on the internet. I then imported them into the flash program. After that I added a blank keyframe to the timeline. This is used so that i can add the data i wish to add. I added each image and then added another blank keyframe in-between.
Then i used the onion skin tool to let me see the previous two frames. I could then place my images over the top in the correct places. 


After i had my guy jumping i created a ball for him to jump over. 








No comments:

Post a Comment