Monday 23 June 2014

Update of Animation:

23/06/14 Update:

I have got my 2 minute animation with sounds and am pleased with it so far. I have exported the files and have looked at the production all together and it is looking good. I am going to work on the soundtrack and the sounds of the different stationary. 

When filming using the DSLR camera the shots came out rather dull using DragonFrame. To solve this issue I imported the clips into Premier and adjusted the colour, brightness and contrast. 


Before

After



Overall I am pleased with what I have achieved in each lesson; as i have been adding more seconds to my final piece each lesson. 

Dragon Frame:

Due to costings I have used a 30 day free trial of DragonFrame which is an industry standard stop motion program. After figuring out how to use it properly I was sorted and was moving through my shots rapidly. At the end of a lesson I had around 4-9 seconds of good quality stop motion animation to view. I would then import what I had done into Premier and then build up my timeline. During that process I would adjust colours and brightness. With some clips I had to scale up on them as a small part of the desk was shown in the clip. 

Adding Sounds:

I searched for the sounds on FreeSounds.org . It took some hunting to find some relevant sounds. But once they were downloaded and imported they made the animation more interesting. 

Below is my 1st edit with a backing track and sound effects that are relevant to the stationary I used. Overall, I am pleased with the result but i am going to continue making it better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment